Install Prob

Ok here's what I do: I have made Disks of most (all of the ones I need) off
of the Debian site. So I stick in the rescue disk reset and boom it (the
install prog) starts. When I try to partition my HD it doesn't dectect my
HD it detects my IDE ZIP drive? If I don't have a disk in my ZIP drive then
it (the install prog) will not work. Any Ideas? Thanx in advance!