Re: yet another ppp problem

--- Alex Yukhimets wrote:
Great! You *did* get ppp connection! Your problem is that you have to set up
your routing table properly in /etc/ppp/ip-up (on connection) and
/etc/ppp/ip-down (on disconnect) using "route". And remove defaultroute option
from /etc/ppp.options_out - you already have defaultroute to your eth0
interface.

Alex Y.
--- end of quote ---

OK, I don't really know how to set up the ip-up and ip-down files.  I read the
comments, but I don't really understand them.

Larry