Re: URGENT: writing Win95 Compatible ISO Images

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> > 	How do I make a Win95 Compatible ISO Image with mkisofs? I've
> > tried with the -l -L options, but it doesn't work 100% all right.
> >
> If you mean one that can be viewed on a Win95 system, you probably want
> the -R and -T options (Redrock and Transtable). These should give you a CD
> you can access from Win95.

Why do you answer that question ? If that guy would read the manual
he would have seen these options.
You even don't have to use options to create a 8.3 file system
that can be read by ANY OS. RTFM !

Sven
--
PGP public key at http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~goldt/pgp/pubkey