Re: URGENT: writing Win95 Compatible ISO Images

>        How do I make a Win95 Compatible ISO Image with mkisofs? I've
>tried with the -l -L options, but it doesn't work 100% all right.

You can use my version of mkisofs, called mkhybrid that can create an
ISO9660/Joliet/RockRidge/HFS CD image. Win95/NT4 use the Joliet
extensions. Details at:

http://www.ge.ucl.ac.uk/~jcpearso/mkhybrid.html

Or, you could try another version of mkisofs at:

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/mkisofs-1.11GNU.tar.gz

modified by andrewi@harlequin.co.uk. This can also generate Joliet CDs,
as well as (I believe) being able to work under NT.

Eric Youngdale is currently adding Joliet support to the next version of
mkisofs.

James Pearson
Dept. Geomatic Engineering		Email: j.pearson@ge.ucl.ac.uk
University College London		  WWW: http://www.ge.ucl.ac.uk