Re: ppp help

wmclemore@usa.net wrote:

> Hi,
>   This is the first time installing Debian or any other linux and I'm having a big problem setting up the ppp conection. If anybody can help I'd be more than greatful

No need to be "greatful", just being appreciative will do. ;) If you
could send a little more detail on your problem, we'd all be
grateful. Have you installed the pppd package? Did you try using
pon? Do you get connected at all? Have you turned on debugging in
pppd? Can you give us the output?

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com