Re: savelog

Bob,

  The sysklogd script only rotates the the logfiles that are configred in the
/etc/syslog.conf file.  You can either add more log files in there or add the
logfiles requiring backup to the bottom of the /cron.daily/standard script.
You should see an entry there for the setuid.changes log.  Just replicate your
logs following that entry as a template.

Hope this helps some.

Steve Mayer
smayer@rtd.com