Re: Low speed response w/ Logitech Trackball

Pancho Horrillo wrote:
  >	I use a Logitech Trackball (Marble), attached to PS/2 port, and i
  >cannot get it work fast enough in X, so my thumb gets really tired... Is
  >there any way to change the responsiveness in X ?

xset m <acceleration> <threshold>

<threshold> is the pixel distance to move in a short time that will trigger
the acceleration of <acceleration> times the normal movement.

Your post stimulated me to look into this.  I found that `xset m 6 3'
made life quite a lot easier. On the other hand, `xset m 10' was a bit wild.