[DEBIAN] Problem on filtering messages from the list

May I suggest all subscribers of this Debian list use some convention in
sending messages to the list?  I found it very difficult to
differentiate between the messages from this Debian list and those from
other lists.   I used to sort it by the "To" field of the message, but
later I found out there are messages arrived at my INBOX that are not
sent TO the official list address "debian-user@lists.debian.org".
Sometimes these messages are TO some other Debian or Linux list
addresses but other times they are TO a person.  This makes me feel
puzzled.  But maybe I join the list for a short time only.  So could
someone tell me what should I do to properly sort those messages from
THIS Debian list?  Could we simply use a convention in the message
"Subject" field, like what I saw someone's doing (like the one in THIS
message)?

Best Regards

Marcus Lam (mlam@megatrend.com.hk)

<<application/ms-tnef>>