Re: Mounting CDROM

David,

  Go to the /dev directory and see if there is a symbolic link for cdrom pointing
to /dev/???.  Most IDE CDROMs will be /dev/hdc by default, SCSI will be /dev/scd0.

  You can also just try the following command after putting a CD in the drive.

   mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom /cdrom

Hope this helps,

Steve Mayer
smayer@rtd.com