Re: NE clone

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Pablo Ares Gastesi wrote:

> 	does any one know about a clone for Norton Editor (the same way
> Midnight Commander looks like Norton Commander) ? I have a bunch of
> users who do not change to LINUX just because they are used to NE.

Actually the same Midnight Commander might be the answer for your
problem as well. It comes with an internal editor "mcedit" which can
be invoked separately under this very name. To use it inside MC just
toggle the checkbox "use internal edIt" in "Options/Configuration".

                                  Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   Our AMA Homepage  in  the WWW at  http://www.uni-mainz.de/~bender/