Diamond Stealth II

Hi,

On my work we ordered two PC's with Diamond Stealth 3D 3000 series video
cards with 4MB ram.  The PC vendor now has problems delivering this card
and wants to deliver Diamond Stealth II instead.  Does anybody know
whether this card will work out of the box with the XFree distribution
that comes with debian 1.3.1?  It really should work without any
hassles, I don't feel like getting into more work because this vendor
cannot get his act together.

Eric Meijer

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032