pppd

okay.. I've gotten my chat script to dial and connect.. pppd gets my
ip and gets the ip of the remote system.. my resolv.conf looks good
(from what I can tell), hosts looks good according to the ppp-howto..
but, after all this.. after I'm sure it should work great.. I get
"network is unreachable" errors..   nslookup knows which nameservers
it's looking for but it just cant reach them..  is there some special
program I have to run in order for programs to use the ppp connection??

       Zach