Re: TkSTEP...anyone done it?

Well, it does exist a deb package, it's in the unstable(hamm) distribution, you
need to have installed the older version of libc5, the one which came with the
oficcial debian cd's so that it does not conflict with libc6 which you will have
to install to have the TkSTEP  package installed and happlily configured.