Memory and printing

Hi,

I am thinking of bying a laser printer but I have one question. I will be
printing some large documents with lots of graphics in them. The files
will have the postscript format. For example one file I recently printed
was 6.2 Mb. The cheapest laser printer is HP 6L with 1 Mb of memory. Does
this mean I will not be able to print  my files which are larger than 1
Mb? Or doesn't it matter as long as my computer memory is large enough ?
Any hint will be appreciated.
                                         Thanks
                                         George

George Kapetanios