Re: Sendmail and email addresses with ip address

Hmmm, I thought he ment he was sending mail TO someone with an address of
user@ip-address, if you have a dynamic-ip you can always get a dyn.ml.org
domain. THey have a web page where you update the ip-address to be associated
with the hostname when you connect to the net.  Last time I looked, it was
still free.