Problem Installing Debian Linux

Hello tried to install Debian the other nite.
I have partitioned my drive 750-250Mbs for debian on the 250Mbs
I boot the rescue disk and it starts install
then it reaches this error message

Probing PCI hardware
Warning unknown PCI device (1039:5107) please read include/linux/pci.h

As i have not installed it yet i cannot read this file..
I am trying to install Debian on my Laptop (IPC model 6400AD)

below i am including what i have for a system:
Power Management
Direct memory Access controller
Motherboard resources
numeric data processor
PCI bus
Plug and Play (plug and prey) BIOS
Programmable Interrupt Controller
Silicon Integrated System PCI to ISA bridge
Silicon Integrated System Pentium(r) to PCI bridge (original)
System Board
System Board extension for PnP BIOS
System CMOS/real time clock
System Speaker
System Timer

all this is running under Win95b right now

Could someone please assist me in installing Debian Linux
Thank you very much
Rob Green
Email 		mailto://domingo@mergetel.com
ICQ number 	1137834