apology to list

In a fit of pique I added to the spam on this list regarding
a misplaced question that did not belong here. I immediately
realized my reply might result in a further inquiry to the
list. I hereby apologise to the list and will not post
unappropriate and off-topic replies in the future.

Best Regards, JohnT

"Improvement succeeded each other so rapidly, that
machines which had never been finished were
abandoned in the hands of their makers, because
new improvements had superceded their utility."

Charles Babbage 'On the Economy of Manufactures', 1832