Re: space, time, matter

Dear Brendan -

Matter does exist. However, it has no place to be since space and
time have gone away to visit energy.

At 16:38 11/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>I was wondering if you had any documentation on whether space time and
>matter really exsist.  I am a first year physics student at mcgill
>university in Montreal Canada.  My argument is that they do not exsist,
>however, i am having trouble formulating my ideas, if you have any
>information, it would be most helpful.
>
>thank you
>
>brendan
>
>salimander@hotmail.com
>

>--

"Improvement succeeded each other so rapidly, that
machines which had never been finished were
abandoned in the hands of their makers, because
new improvements had superceded their utility."

Charles Babbage 'On the Economy of Manufactures', 1832