Error: Unknown PCI file card adapter

I have an ASUS TX97e motherboard.  Checking out their site for driver, I
found one driver for a Unix efs143.z PCI/E-P54NP4 & PCI/I-P54NP4D dual
processor M/B APIC driver for SCO UNIX MPX R.3.2 V4.2.3.00.

	Will I be able to proceed with the Debian GNU/Linux install even though
I'm missing this driver?  Is there a site I can find a list of hardware
supported by Debian GNU/Linux?

Thanks for any help you can add to my confusion :D
Howie