Re: Question: I2O, and how Linux is dealing

Hello!

The guys from I2O left the specifications a good while on their server for
anonymous ftp :)

Many people that writes hardware drivers for linux should have this
document, I can imagine there was a good rush on their server before they
removed the access to it...

I2O is neither a problem nor a matter for Linux...