Re: Mounting iso9660 image?

On Tue, Nov 11, 1997 at 03:22:44PM -0600, Richard.Dansereau@EE.UManitoba.CA wrote:
> Is it possible to somehow mount an iso9660 image file that was
> made with the mkisofs package?  I'd like to check out what was
> actually put in the image before doing a CD burn.  Even a non-Linux
> solution might be useful.

You must have a kernel with the loopback option enabled, and then you can
mount your image as:

# mount -t iso9660 -o ro,loop=/dev/loop0 cd_image /cdrom

and your image will appear under /cdrom

Reading the CD-Writing Howto would be of great help.

olive
--
		Olivier Tharan, <tharan@int-evry.fr>

Lisp Users: Due to the holiday, there will be no garbage collection on
Monday.