Re: Netscape 4 news

On 11 Nov 1997, James Troup wrote:

> Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:
>
> > Has nothing to due with previous post ;-) Version 4.04 is out for
> > ALL Linux platforms but Alpha.  Even one for mklinux!!
>
> You have a broken definition of "ALL". (There's no m68k one either)

Actually, even more broken; the only Linux/Sparc version is the SunOS
one run under syscall emulation.

Simon Karpen		slk@shodor.org
Sysadmin, Shodor Education Foundation

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], `Pray,
Mr.  Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right
answers come out?'  I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of
confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
                -- Charles Babbage