xbiff's bitmaps?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the traditional old mailbox
bitmaps (the ones that are "ugly") for xbiff are?

I've dug around /usr/X11R6 quite a bit and can find neither the bitmaps
nor an app-defaults for xbiff that would control this.  The man page also
didn't mention any command-line options for this, though there are X
resources.

Strangely, my last computer was running Debian 1.3.1, upgraded from 1.2.
My new computer did a fresh install of Debian 1.3.1, and somewhere in
there the xbiff bitmaps changed.

The new bitmaps are of those little plastic stacking trays you see in
offices.  I liked the good old ugly farmer's mailbox.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  The only way to get rid of a temptation
Purdue University                   |  is to yield to it.