"DSFG Free"?

> configurable, solid, and DFSG free.  It also has support for all the

I have slipped into a parallel universe where GPL seems to have been
replaced by DFSG.  Unfortunately, www.debian.org and www.gnu.org
reside in my former universe.  A web search turns up many wonderful
pages written in languages I can't yet read.

Would someone please have mercy on a poor soul who is seeing DFSG
everywhere and has no idea what it stands for, and enlighten him?

Many thanks,

--
Pete Harlan
pete@mymenus.com