rescue disk creation

I have been trying to create a rescue disk off of my CD drive to my a: drive with the command rawrite2 -f resc1440.bin -d a: And I continue to get the message 'permission denied'  and it will not create the rescue disk. Then in Win95 I created a dos Icon on my desk top and changed the dos properties to include the above rawrite statement under the batch line and everything worked. Just thought you should know.        Mikew777