CD mount

Hi,

Recently, I wrote a CD under Win 95 using easy CD pro.
This CD contains the debian distribution. I have got no
problems to read it under win95. All the files appear
with long filenames.

But when I try to read it under Linux, it does the same thing
as under dos: all the long filenames are translated to 8.3
filenames. What is the problem ? Did  I do a mistake while
writing or do I badly mount the cdrom ??

Thanks a lot, I need it

Franck