X process takes over cpu

Hi,

Something strange has happened to my X sessions since upgrading to glibc6
stuf (3.3.1-1). Sometimes whan I finish the session an X process (
FvwmButtons ) remains active and uses about 50% of my cpu time. In order
to stop it I have to use kill -9. Has anyone else noticed that ? Might
this be a bug ?
                                        Thanks
                                        George

George Kapetanios