Re: lock a pentium for fun!

On 09-Nov-97 Dan Hugo wrote:
      I hat to be naive, but I've read a little bit about this bug (first on
      www.news.com, and very little more on www.x86.org) and there is one
      thing that is vague:

      Are Pentium Pro and/or Pentium II also effected by this bug?

No. From what I have read so far, P-Pro and PII is not effected, just
Pentium(and MMX). It will be interesting to see how Intel handles this bug.

Question: Can this code be placed in a Java/ActiveX program? Just wondering if
I should disable them.

        Regards,
        David