eep! server crash

Hi. I have a really stupid issue that I'm sure I will be flamed for but
I'm going to ask anyway.  My server crashed upon rebooting.  I can not
log in locally - get an error like "666:unable to change tty" /dev/tty1
for user root bad file number or something like that.  Now here's the
stupid part - I don't have a boot floppy.  Is there anyplace that I can
get a debian boot floppy source to download so I can try to fix this?
Thanks.

Robert