MAC Zips w/hfsutils (hmount)

Hi,

I've looked at the man page for hmount and the hfsutils web page but wasn't
able to mount my MAC zip (SCSI) using hmount. If you have done this, what
command did you use?

I've tried :

hmount /dev/sda4 1
hmount /dev/sda4
and other permutations of this. The man page shows a SCSI example, with
/dev/sd2? There is no such device on my system, and I thought sda4 was the
one to use with zips.

The message I get says:
SCSI device sda: hdwr sector=512 bytes. Sectors= 196608 [96 MB] [0.1 GB]
sda: Write Protect is off
 sda: unknown partition table
hmount: /dev/sda4 error opening device (No such device or address)

btw, I have successfully used hmount w/floppies.

Thanks.
TH