Re: What is the file XF86_NONE??

Yes it is most definately a "hack".  You need to edit the file "/etc/X11/Xserver" to properly reflect the "real" xserver that you are using.  In your case the first line of that file should be "/usr/X11R6/XF86_SVGA".

I am reasonably sure that if you don't do this then any future upgrade to the X system that you might try to make will fail.

-bill