Approve script of Majordomo

Hello People:

I'm creating a moderated list and I  saw in the Faq of Majordomo that it
with this approve script, but i can´t find it... I guess I don´t have
it, so
I was wondering if someone could indicate me where can I find it !
I'm in a certain urgence ...
                     Hoping for some good answers

   (= - =)                 Ana Graca Silva
     |X|   ags@monte.uevora.pt  http://monte.uevora.pt/~ags
  " Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it's
    time to get up. "
              Alguem desconhecido

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .