[Q] talk - Couldn't bind to control socket...

Hi,

I recently switched to kernel 2.0.31.  'talk' seems to have broken after
this switch.  When I try 'talk' I get the following message -

$ talk thaths
Couldn't bind to control socket : Cannot assign requested address (99)

Does this have something to do with the new kernel?  BTW, which package
is 'talk' in?  I can try upgrading it to 'hamm'.

S.
--
       "Self improvement has always been a passion of mine."
                      -- Homer J Simpson