Re: unable to start PCMCIA service

I have encountered this same error before.  You will have to recompile
your kernel - Make sure you include support for PCI BIOS and APM (Advanced
Power Management).  Doing this resolved all my errors.

Thanks,
Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Systems/Network         |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875