Taking diff of two directories recursively?

I need to take the diff of two directories recursively, but am not just
interested in what files are different...I'm also interested in if the dates
of the files are different, the uids, the gids, and the permissions.  Anyone
know of a program to tell me all of this?

Thanks
Sam

--
VA Research Linux Workstations |  The World's Best Linux Computers
http://www.varesearch.com      |