Re: Accel-X and Debian

XFree86 tends to benchmark faster (using Matrox cards, which are by far the
best/fastest cards under Linux) than either Metro-X or Accelerated X.  It
also has (imho) a better configuration program.  From the limited contact
I've had with Accelerated X technical support though they seem pretty good.
And, of course, you need Accelerated X for some notebooks/weird video cards.
(BTW, congrats to the XFree86/Matrox development team for the spectacular
work they do.)

-Sam

Message from Mike Nachlinger (mnach@northstar.apres.org) on %m-%N-%y:

--
VA Research Linux Workstations |  The World's Best Linux Computers
http://www.varesearch.com      |