printing and samba

I have three questions:

(1) How should I have security setup so only those users in a specific
    group can print?  In addition, the /etc/lpd directory can not be
    accessable by any users because of the passwords for samba.  Currently
    I have /usr/bin/(lp,lpc,lpq,lpr,lpraccnt,lprm,lpstat) set to
    -r-sr-xr-x	lp lp

(2) How do I print in color?  Netscape has the option of color, but it
    won't print in color.  I'm using a HP DJ660C shared on a win95
    machine with magicfilter's dj550c-filter.

Here is my printcap:
lp|hp_dj660c|HP Deskjet 660C:\
	:cm=HP Deskjet 660C:\
Here is my hp_dj660c:

/usr/sbin/dj550c-filter $* | (

# logfile=/dev/null

eval acct_file=\$$#
spool_dir=`dirname $acct_file`

eval `cat $config_file`

echo "server $server, service $service" >> $logfile

# NOTE You may wish to add the line `echo translate' if you want automatic
# CR/LF translation when printing.
#        echo translate
	echo "print -"
) | /usr/bin/smbclient "\\\\$server\\$service" $password -U $server -N -P >> $logfile

(3) will the line:
    '/usr/bin/smbclient "\\\\$server\\$service" $password..."' show up in
    programs like top?  If so, how can I prevent users from seeing the

Thanks in advance,

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .