Re: 3C509 acting strangely on Win95/Debian dual boot system

Bruce Perens wrote:

> No, you need to type "linux reboot=h", so that when you halt Linux it will
> reset the computer.
>
>         Bruce
> --
> Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
> Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html
> Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@debian.org   NEW PHONE NUMBER: 510-620-3502

I am so stoopid!  I'd like to think I would have eventually figured that
out....  Okay so I'm an optimist :)

Like I said before.  By cycling through the hardware setup wizard, I
think I fixed the problem.  Everything's nominal now.  If it comes up
again, I'll try it.