Linux/NT Dual Boot

I'm a Linux newbie who's tired of buying more outbuildings at the Gate$
estate. I'm planning to build a dual boot Linux/NT system.  The NT and
Linux systems will be on separate SCSI drives.  I'd like to keep NT
entirely on NTFS.

Questions:
.	Do I need a small FAT (1-2MB) partition in order to do this?
.	Which order should the system be built?
.	Which bootloader should I use?  (NT or LILO)

Thanks in advance!

Glenn Scherb
Programmer/Analyst
Midwest Research Institute