Re: acessing double-space3 compressed drive

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, luke skywalker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have to run win95 :-((( because my parents need it.
> To make more space on  my linux-partition, I used doublespace3 to compress win95
> partition, and then fdisk to reaprtition harddrive.
>
> It worked fine, but I can access only the uncompressed files from linux.
>
> Is  there a way to mount the compressed file,  so I can read from it?
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Luke

> --

There is a package called "dmsdosfs". You can find it for example
in ftp://ftp.icm.edu.pl/pub/Linux/sunsite/system/filesystems/dosfs
Read carefully documentation before installation.
I'm using dmsdosfs-0.8.0.7 without any problems.

				Good luck
				Wojtek Zabolotny
				wzab@ipe.pw.edu.pl