pppd & NT

Anyone had any problems with NT clients dialing into PPPD 2.2.0f?
NT clients can't dial in to my server. I have verified this myself
from my desktop; the NT client will sit there for ages saying
"Registering on network..." and eventually given an error 718: timeout
waiting for response from remote PPP server. The PPPD logs show
that the addresses have been negotiated about six times, I can't
see any errors in the logs on Linux, except for lots of renegotiation.
It says that the user authenticated ok (using standard PAP).

The same NT settings work to talk to terminal servers.
The same server (Linux) settings work fine with Linux & 95 clients.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.