Re: Unable F1-F4 mc running in rxvt

    David> Download 2.20-3 from bo extracted rxvt to run that without
    David> changing anything else, and that worked fine.  So, I would
    David> say 2.20-4 is different than 2.20-3.

I've tried both versions of rxvt here and they produce the same codes
for the function keys.  The only thing that I can guess could be
causing this is the change in the way rxvt handles X resources.  Do
you have any rxvt related entries in your ~/.Xdefaults, ~/.Xresources,
or (if it exists) /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/Rxvt files?

Brian