Re: X windows

"Melani Pathyil" <mpathyil@hotmail.com> writes:

> All of the above gave me an X window that was too large.  The screen was
> shifted to the right, such that only half of the screen was visible.

There's a newer version of XFree86 available now than the one in
Debian 1.3.1.  You can download the Xserver binary from one of their
mirror sites (http://www.xfree86.org) if it now supports your card
(read the docs there), and copy it on top of the existing server.

You might be able to rearrange the screen using xvidtune.

--
    Carey Evans  <*>  http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/  gc

	       Neniu anticipas la hispanan Inkvizicion.