DC and Company Here is Something for you

There is a notice on comp.os.linux.announce by

  graham
  gwilson@ghg.net

He is looking for people to start a new distributions. For what? I have no
idea. He does not state the goals of this new distributions. So I guess DC
you can join them and break them too. Send email to graham. (disclaimer: I
do not know him (graham), nor am i interested in another new
distribution.)

The more distributions the better, the best ones will survive and many new
ideas will be tested. The good ones will die and the best survive - long
live Linux.

Daniel J. Mashao --
   daniel@comgate.ee.uct.ac.za             http://www.ee.uct.ac.za/~daniel