Re: The real Debian.org

Þann 27-Oct-97 skrifar Gernot Bauer:
> Dave (dc) wrote:
>> -- Take heed people. This is what happens if you dare challenge the
>> leadership of the
>> Debian project.
> [crap deleted]
>
> Can we please filter mails from psycho@paranoia.com from the
> debian-user-list (and the digest). It was funny in the beginning but
> this freak just wastes bandwidth.

  Yeah, and bandwidth costs money... and who wants to pay for opinions
nobody wants to hear, right?

  So, why don't we lock'im in a lunatic assylum... I mean, he doesn't
share our view of the world... so he must be crazy! No, better yet, let's
take the JEW and put'im in the Gas chamber... that way, he won't return
ever!

  Let's march to Victory! SIEG HEIL!