Re: The real Debian.org

Dave Cinege wrote:

[much drek removed]

> That's the point, let it be known. I am done with it and debian.

Bye.

Leadership is a thankless task, but the great thing about free software
is that if you don't like the leadership, strike off and go at it on
your own.  The people will follow if the cause is righteous.  I however,
will stick with the Debian project, as it DOES have a committed leader
and leadership body.  Have a nice life, Dave.

Paul Kuykendall