Re: The real Debian.org

On Sun, Oct 26, 1997 at 12:25:56PM -1000, Jimen Ching wrote:
> I should mention that this is not the first time there was disagreement in
> the Debian project.  I remember in the beginning that Bruce and RMS also
> had a disagreement.  Fortunately, that was resolved.  I hope this one gets
> resolved as well.  Unlike others, I do see some problems with the
> distribution and improvements can be made.  Dave, I don't know what kind
> of contributions you make to debian.  But if it is in the dpkg program,
> then I hope you can continue to improve it.  If you do branch off into
> another distribution (great, yet another distribution), then dpkg is the
> first program you should improve.

Cinege does not want a resolution; he wants Bruce removed.
As I posted yesterday, when it became clear that the revised
revision-naming scheme did not suit Cinege's business,
he started on a personal vendetta against Bruce.
At no stage has he ever tried to negotiate.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.