Bruce Perens

Well, it seems to me the returns are in.  *Everyone* who responded to dc's
comments supports Bruce, and wishes dc would make good on his promise and
just leave.

I propose that from here on out we ignore dc, don't resond to anything he
posts, and perhaps he *will* live up to his promise, and apply his talents
elsewhere.

Here's my personal toast to an excellent distribution which continues to
get better. *clink* :)

Thanks,
matty