Re: Latex style files

Bill Moran writes:

> I have installed some latex style files in
> /usr/local/lib/texmf/
> Can anyone tell me how to tell latex to look there for them?
> Where do latex and tex keep this kind of information?

I tried to run latex on the sources to the linux-user manuals and
LaTeX complained that I didn't have them. So I guess you could
look on Sunsite in the LDP for user manual sources which should
tell you how to use these things. (I'd have to download them again
to tell you.)

Where did you find the style files?  I didn't see them on Sunsite.
I'd like to have the Linux style files. Would you tell me a source?

David Teague
teague@wcu.edu
Ask me how user inteface copyrights and software patents make
programming a dangerous business.