Re: Netscape for Linux

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Chuma Agbodike wrote:

> Where can I download a free copy of Netscape Communicator or just
> netscape
> for LINUX ? I can't seem to find it at netscape.

Look at
ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.03/shipping/english/unix/linux20/

Here are three directories:
base_install/           contains the Communicator
navigator_standalone/   contains the Navigator (stand-alone)
professional_edition/   I don't know exactly what this, the other two work

Remco